Workshop – Managing & Maximizing Service Encounters
This dynamic, interactive Workshop is ideal for persons employed in the service sector, who would like to improve their organization’s performance by learning how to manage and maximize all the service encounters they have with their customers.
Target Audience include persons in the following sectors:
– Hospitality, Tourism, Travel and Leisure
– Financial, Banking and Insurance
– Manufacturing and Retail – Stores, Shops, Supermarkets
– Public Sector – Health care, Education, Government Ministries and Agencies
– Private Sector – Information Technology, Telecommunications, Media and Energy
Workshop Topics Include:
– What are service encounters? – Moment of Truth
– Types of Service Encounters
– Service Encounter Maps
– Techniques for Managing the Service Encounter
– The WOW Factor!